We respect your privacy and are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
Any personal information that you submit will be used to process your order and is protected by our secure server. We do not sell, trade or give away your personal or financial details. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisations without your prior permission.
Daymar Rally does not store credit card information on our website or retain customer credit card details.
We may contact you via email to remind you to about upcoming events and messages related to your submission.
1. We do not collect your personal information if you are merely browsing this Website.
4. This Website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over the use or storage of your personal information on or through those websites and you should make your own enquiries with the owner and operator of those websites.
5. You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. We therefore do not warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. Once we receive the information we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
6. If any of our servers or databases are hosted outside Australia then we and our third-party service providers will comply with the appropriate provisions of the Act.
8. If you are concerned with the way your personal information is being handled you should contact Daymar Rally through the contact form. If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will take steps to remedy your concerns in a reasonable time.