- Three divisions BUGGY (Cyclone), ROVER (Ursa) or BIKE (Dragonfly/Nox/X1)
- Maximum two drivers and two support pilots per team
- Vehicle weapons allowed after first checkpoint
- One team member from your race vehicle must enter the outpost and see the official to qualify and continue
- One support spacecraft/aircraft is allowed for refuel, restock, repair and navigation
Rule book version 2.0 now available to download here.
Each of the three divisions will be rewarded an in game ship prize pack. The rewards will be listed on the 1st of July so keep an eye out on the DaymarRally twitter account.
*Not to scale, outpost positions vary.
The Finish Line
The course corridor is set on the Crusader moon of Daymar over three outposts, two solar rotations, four canyons and the dust of Daymar.
01. Engines ready
The Daymar Rally begins at 'Shubin Mining Facility SCD-1'.
Our sponsors Tumbril will initiate the race with the firing of two Nova cannons. The start line is formed between the two tonks.
02. turn and fire
Checkpoint one is 'Eager Flats Emergency Shelter'.
You must enter the Eager Point outpost to qualify and continue the race. Officials will be at each checkpoint and in the sky to follow the action.
03. secure the package
Checkpoint Two - 'The Betty' is the Daymar Rally Reclaimer and is located 133.5kms from the finsh line.
Each team will need to retrieve their hidden unique item from here and return it to the finish line to complete the rally.
03. We made it...wait where is jerry
The driver will need to enter the outpost at 'Wolf Point Emergency Shelter' to be crowned the seasons champion.
The race champion per division will receive their name on a physical shield and spacecraft provided by community donations and Daymar Rally organizers.
*Course checkpoints and distancs may change throughout the course of development. All checkpoints and support stations are a 200m armistice zone.
Follow us on Twitch so you are ready for the January broadcast.
Daymar Rally organizers will be employing Star Citizen community in game cinematographers to be involved in the inaugural broadcast. Aerial Mako (replacement until release) cover and ground vision, whether it is the front of the pack, where the action is, checkpoints or the finish line the Daymar Rally community broadcast team will have you covered. Tune in on 27th of January 2949 for the inaugural broadcast.
The Daymar Rally coverage will be replayed on
To really be in the know, join us on Discord for all the latest info and chat to other teams.
"Daymar is untameable"
Cor5aire | Founder
Star Citizen Development
The Daymar Rally is still waiting on some features and vehicles not yet included in the Star Citizen PU. Patch 3.1 will give us our first Tumbril Cyclone, 3.2 will allow repair and refuel and 3.3 will up the arms race with Cyclone variants. The first Daymar Rally will be held on the 27th of January 2949, giving CIG the time needed to make "the filthiest race in the galaxy" truly great.
Follow the development and pledge to Star Citizen here
The Daymar Rally attracts a lot of unsavory elements and is very dangerous. Being that it is once a year, pirates and gorilla groups know where to be. Even before weapons are on, after the first checkpoint, there is still the risk of Daymar raider ambushes, pirate attacks and opponent traps are common. Daymar Rally organizers will have security forces throughout the course to deter would be pirates and ambushes. These are the things you should be aware of before signing up for the filthiest race in the galaxy.
- Be prepared to lose your vehicle in this race, make sure your insurance is up to date
- A support aircraft/spacecraft is almost essential in succeeding
- If your vehicle is destroyed consider bringing a replacement
- Bring guns......lots of guns
- Beware of the dark, a crevasse could end you in seconds
- The rally is long (5 hrs by Ursa), not everyone has the fortitude to last
Enlist your team
VERSION 2.0 NOW AVAILABLE
- 'The Betty' new leader chaser mechanic
- Support stations
- TL:DR quick guide
- New photos from Mr_Hasgaha
- Course map update
- New honor recipients
Download your copy here. Feedback on rules and regulations is most welcome.